Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd.
Safe Harbor Statement
Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd.'s web site may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of historical facts, included or referenced on Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd.'s web site that address activities, events or developments which we expect or anticipate will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. The words "believe," "intend," "expect," "anticipate," "project," "estimate," "predict" and similar expressions are also intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among others, statements with respect to Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd.:
- growth in adjusted book value per share or return on equity;
- business strategy;
- financial and operating targets or plans;
- incurred losses and the adequacy of its loss and loss adjustment expense reserves;
- projections of revenues, income (or loss), earnings (or loss) per share, dividends, market share or other financial forecasts;
- expansion and growth of its business and operations; and
- future capital expenditures.
These statements are based on certain assumptions and analyses made by Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd. in light of its experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments, as well as other factors believed to be appropriate in the circumstances. However, whether actual results and developments will conform to its expectations and predictions is subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations, including:
- the failure of announced acquisitions to enhance shareholder value;
- claims arising from catastrophic events, such as hurricanes, earthquakes, floods or terrorist attacks;
- the continued availability of capital and financing;
- general economic, market or business conditions;
- business opportunities (or lack thereof) that may be presented to it and pursued;
- competitive forces, including the conduct of other property and casualty insurers and reinsurers;
- changes in domestic or foreign laws or regulations applicable to Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd., its competitors or its clients;
- an economic downturn or other economic conditions adversely affecting its financial position;
- recorded loss reserves established subsequently proving to have been inadequate; and
- other factors, most of which are beyond Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd.'s control.
Consequently, all of the forward-looking statements made on Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd.'s web site are qualified by these cautionary statements, and there can be no assurance that the actual results or developments anticipated by Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd. will be realized or, even if substantially realized, that they will have the expected consequences to, or effects on, Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd. or its business or operations. Sirius International Insurance Group Ltd. assumes no obligation to update publicly any such forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.